Monday, April 9, 2012

American Outlaws

On a daily basis it seems I find something else that punches me in the face about the state of the American economy, yesterday it was this article http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-there-will-never-be-failed-us-treasury-auction-until-there that kicked me in the head. Daily I feel like I'm running behind in my quest to pay off my debt and learn how to fully take care of my family and myself. Trying to be better prepared, in case times get tough, or even if they don't (hat tip to Jack Spirko and if you're not listening to his podcast you should give it a try.)

So what does any of this have to do with the title? On another of my walkabouts that find me deep in thought, homesick, and wandering I happened to be walking by a cemetery as a group of bikers was leaving. This was not a small gathering of patched riders, and I saw a half dozen different patches, foremost of course the Hell's Angels patches. These were hard men living a hard life, but I'm sure each of them would tell you they were free. The thought struck me that if federal law enforcement couldn't crush these men, who flout their affiliation to the world, how much could "The Man" really do if TSHTF?


No comments:

Post a Comment