Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paracord Bracelets

I've had a lot of spare time during my time here in Rhode Island and one of the skills I've picked up is paracord braiding. Since the goal behind my move to Rhode Island was to kill my debt I didn't want to go broke buying Christmas presents for the buddies who I lean on so much. That's where the paracord bracelet comes in, great gift for the modern survivalist who has everything. About 7' of paracord goes into each bracelet. 530 pound rated stainless steel fastener on three of them gives them even more utility.

The stainless steel fasteners came from Home Depot, $2.67 each. The paracord came from Amazon for $7.50, and the plastic snaps were $13.99 for 25.

It's a nice piece of gear to have with you, I always have at least seven feet of cordage (not to mention how much is available if you break the cord down into it's individual strands.)

If you're interested in learning how to make your own paracord bracelet check out YouTube for some great instructional videos.









No comments:

Post a Comment